Suffering from plantar fasciitis?
Want to cure it at the comfort of your home?
Today we have the best solution for YOU!
An easy-to-use splint that provides foot pain relief
An alternative solution to those expensive surgeries
If you hop out of bed in the morning only to be greeted by a stabbing pain in your heel, plantar fasciitis might be the culprit. Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is an overuse injury of a ligament called the plantar fascia. When the plantar fascia becomes inflamed it causes heel pain and stiffness. Luckily, you can cure plantar fasciitis and prevent further damage to your ligament by wearing a Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint.
DID YOU KNOW? About 2 million people are treated for this condition every year, making it one of the most common causes of foot pain. If left untreated, plantar fasciitis may turn into a persistent, long-term condition that keeps you from your normal activities. Prevent this from happening by curing plantar fasciitis at its early stage.
Top 5 reasons why you need this now!
- Alleviates foot pain. The Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint features an aluminum strip that holds your foot in a flexed position and lengthens the plantar fascia overnight. It immobilizes your foot and reduces strain while the plantar fascia heals. It cures morning pain and stiffness caused by plantar fasciitis and cures foot drop and Achilles tendinitis too.
- Comfortable to wear. Its interior is made of high-quality neoprene fabric with soft lining. It’s comfortable to wear and will not cause skin irritation, blisters, and abrasions. Plus the Velcro straps can be adjusted to increase the angle of the foot from 90 to 85 degrees for your comfortable fit.
- Better than boot cast. The low profile, open heel design enhances breathability and provides exceptional support that can withstand extensive use.
- Easy to use. To use, first undo all the Velcro straps. Then slide your foot through the elastic band until the band is under the arch of your foot. Next, wrap and secure the ankle strap. Finally, pull and secure the foot straps one at a time for a snug fit. You can use this night splint while sleeping, reading, watching TV, relaxing on the couch, etc.
- One size fits all. Measuring at 51 cm, the Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint can fit all ankle and feet sizes from 5 inches and up. You can also wear this on your right or left foot.
- Material: Neoprene + Aluminum Strip
- Color: Black
- Size: 51 x 44.5 x 21.5 cm/ 20.1 x 17.5 x 8.5 inches
I've had plantar fasciitis for a long time. Now I'm wearing this splint and my feet feel great! This is the best splint for me. The product is very light and breathable. The splint is very effective for me, relieving the morning pain in my feet, and the Velcro strap allows you to adjust to the right size. Night splints were a great help for my plantar fasciitis. I would recommend it to anyone with plantar fasciitis.
When I get up in the morning for a minute or two. It only took me two nights to get the splint and the pain was reduced by more than half. Since I took it off in the middle of the night, I've only worn it about four hours a night. I was skeptical at first. I haven't felt it working for several nights. This time I tightened it a little bit, so my foot couldn't bend, but it bent a little bit. The pain almost disappeared the day after the first night.
This is an excellent product. Had relief from the excruciating first thing in the morning pain from the first night I used the split. The ice pack is really helpful too. Delivered earlier than expected. I have PF in both feet. Bought 1 splint to see how it went but will definitely be looking to buy a second one. Very happy customer.